St. Ives Apricot Scrub*


Contains more than 85% naturally derived ingredients, including Swiss glacial water and Swiss botanicals.
Helps prevent blackheads and unclogs pores.
Promotes healthier-looking skin in just 7 days

When I received this in my goody bag when I went to the Oxford meet I was excited to try it as I love all face related products,  especially a scrub! This scrub is targeted at oily/blemish prone skin and once reading reviews and their promise of healthier looking skin in just 7 days I couldn't wait to try it and I was so pleased with the result it left my skin.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

Firstly, I am in love with this smell, just opening it you get the burst of apricot.
Second, It is such a gentle scrub and you can really feel it working in to the skin. I massaged it most in my most problem area which is the corners of my nose and it instantly felt better after I washed away the product. After using it 4 times in the first week I was completely satisfied with my improvements.
Lastly, its so cheap! (depending where you but it from) 
And of course... IT WORKS!

Simply wet your face with water then apply the scrub to the target areas on your face massaging it in, giving you a deep cleanse. It cleanses the pores getting rid of the surface oils and dirt before it leads to blackheads and blemishes. Use it 3/4 times a week and you will get the extra wash you need to get the smooth finish glow to your face.

So as I said my most problem area on my face was my nose as it was a mix of skin types; My nose was oily but the corners was so dried up it started to break out and scab leaving my nose really sore and red. I applied this scrub on for the first time and it left my face smooth and glowing but no obvious changes in the target area. The second and third application I could notice my dry skin reducing and feeling less inflamed. Fourth go using the scrub and the very next day my dry skin was completely gone feeling as smooth as my face! I am 100% happy with St. Ives and will continue to use this as part of my skin care routine!

Although it is targeted at oily skin I would recommend this to dry skin to!

Buy here.

* Although I was gifted this item, I was not paid for this review, all written above is 100% my personal view.

No comments:

Post a Comment