The Oxford meet | Crabtree & Evelyn & Lush


 I was luckily enough to go to my first ever event on Sunday 23rd March to the Oxford meet thanks to the lovely Hatty who kindly invited me to be her guest. I was thrilled to be asked and jumped at the chance to meet to new bloggers and experience my first ever event.



It was very much a last minute thing and I had an hour and a bit to get ready! As soon as we got there (me and Hatty being late) we went straight to Crabtree & Evelyn where we looked at their products, smelling and trying all the samples whilst others was having hand massages and manicures using some of their best products. It was so nice to relax and let someone else take care of my hands and nails for me. (how gorgeous is the colour, pictured above)!




I was looking around the shop eyeing up the gift boxes they created for mothers day, they was beautifully presented and so eye catching. All the packaging for the products were just adorable along with the amazing smells bursting from the lotions. We was kindly giving a goody bag with a choice of fragranced hand care lotion which I dived in for lavender. I am so excited to use this with lavender being my favorite scent!


We then had time to kill so me and Hatty grabbed a bite to eat, then met the girls at Costa for a natter then headed to Lush! My dream came true at this moment: lock in at Lush with bloggers, rose lemonade and rose cakes that the staff kindly made themselves.

The lovely spread the girls put on with beautifully decorated cupcakes and rose lemonade! Gorgeous! 

The staff at Lush, Oxford was so welcoming and put on such a lovely evening by having a skin consultant to help us choose the right products for our skin type and a colour reading wheel to help us be more brave when it comes to colours. I was so amazed with the colour reading wheel I couldn't wait to jump at the chance to see what colours would jump out at me. If you don't no what the colour wheel is for then read more about it here. These are the colours that caught my eye.

The first one was Sophisticated, second was Glamorous and the last one was Drive.


Can we just talk about the pigment these colours give you are just WOW! One swipe on the hand for a test and the colour just pops! I loved the fact you get the colour but you can alter it to the tone that suits you, the more you blend the different the colour.





We spent ages in lush smelling and testing everything! I got to speak to the lovely lady doing the skin consultations about the condition of my skin and she recommended the best products for my skin type. She was kind enough to give us all little testers of all her recommendations! I can't wait to try these out as I'm new to the lush cosmetic side but have heard so many great things. We also got a goody bag from them with a colour from the wheel and Full of Grace Facial Serum, they also included the rose bath bomb to tie in with the theme.



I cannot thank Hatty enough for inviting me and all the other bloggers, especially Adrienne who put together the whole event for letting me tag along, with me being a very new blogger I really appreciate it. It was a great day filled with laughs and was lovely to meet all the other bloggers there :)



We received a massive amount of goodies with thanks to:

LUSH Oxford for the selection of goodies pictured above
Crabtree & Evelyn for the hand cream
Neal's Yard Remedies - for all the samples
The Body Shop for the Vitamin E Moisture Cream
JWPR - Nair
Soapbox PR for the Bronze Ambition Fake Don't Bake Tanning Cream
Mischief PR for the St Ives Scrub
Alex Silver PR - Kiss Nail Wraps
Murad - Intensive-C Radiance Peel
Hotel Chocolat for the lovely Easter Mini Selection
Amazing PR for the Eye of Hours Eyeliner
Beauty Seen PR for the Topshop Nail Polish
Aqua PR - W7 Blush and Lipstick
Caudalie for the Hand cream and Lotion
Beauties Factory UK for the Lashes and Eyeshadow
Birchbox for the amazing March box
Glossybox for the amazing March box
Talented Talkers  - The Body Shop Body Lotion
Media Hubb - Free From Frizz/LDN:SKINS/ColourB4/Nip & Fab/FaceB4
Teapigs for the selection of Teabags
The White Company for the amazing Rose Candle
The Blogger Programme for the Bag :)  I will be taking it everywhere with me from now on to show it off ♡

I have already been enjoying some of your goodies


Find out what I wore here.
#OXMEET

RachelMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment