BIRCHBOX


Hi! 

Just a quick one for all those who haven't yet heard of Birchbox or on the fence of purchasing!

I received this Birchbox in my goody bag when I went to the Oxford meet and couldn't wait to open it! I have heard of Birchbox but never really thought about purchasing it due to other things going out my bank right now, but once I had one in my hands I am truly won over and will defiantly be looking into the subscriptions.

Join Birchbox and you'll receive a selection of beauty and lifestyle products to try every month, so you can find the products that really fit your needs.

Firstly, the packaging is just beautiful (pictured above) and then you open it where the goodies are hidden in a little drawstring bag and helpful little leaflets telling you what you got and how you apply it.


This is what was inside the March BIRCHBOX, all information below is from Birchbox.

BENEFIT - Stay Don't Stray | £20.50
An eye primer you can count on! Ensure eyeshadow and concealerstays put from AM to PM
Dot above and below the eye, gently blending in with your fingertip.

DR, BRANDT - Pores No More Pore Refiner | £39
A favourite of photo-ready celebs, this sheer formula minimises pores and aborbs excess oil.
Apply a thin layer to your face before make-up and after moisturiser.

URBAN VEDA - Radiance Daily Facial Wash or Exfoliating Facial Polish | from £7.99
A vegan-friendly formula that cleanses and brightens skin and helps protect from environmental damage.
Massage into damp skin. Use wash daily and polish 2-3 times a week.

KORRES - Citrus Body Milk | £9.50
This hydrating lotion not only smells delish, it does your skin good too, thanks to almond oil and shea butter.
Massage into dry skin after bathing or showering.

ENGLISH LAUNDRY - No. 7 For Her | £47
Top notes of pear and jasmine blend with gardenia, vanilla and sandalwood in this delightful scent.
Sprits onto pulse points and enjoy the fresh fragrance.

CANDY ROCK
This stripy candy represents the traditional sweet shops that inspired Lulu Guinness' fabulous Spring/Summer 2014 collection.
Unwrap and enjoy!


You can join BIRCHBOX on a subscription of your choice here

This was not sponsored in any way, I was just so impressed I wanted to share it with you. 
I cannot wait to try out all these products and will give you all reviews when I can :)



No comments:

Post a Comment