The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum

Pre-moisturiser treatment for continuous enhance moisturisation and protection for all skin types.




I am always on the hunt for good skin products, especially ones within a small price rage. I was browsing through The Body Shop website when they was having 50% off and found this serum that jumped out at me with its fabulous reviews and couldn't help myself but add it to my basket.
With it being RRP at £12.00 I was a bit sceptical to see what all the fuss was about.

My first application of this serum won me over straight away! The product itself is so light which sinks into the skin instantly with the warmth of your fingertips. With the product being packed with vitamin Es your skin is fully protected day and night with each application and are left feeling refreshed with beautiful smooth skin after the smallest pump of product.

I have been using this throughout the cold weather and its really helped me fight the dryness of my face, especially as I always have problems with dry patches in the cold weather.

I absolutely love this serum and works well as a base for my moisturiser. It just goes to show you don't need to spend a fortune on a product to give you the results you are after. I feel like I got myself a real bargain with this and will continue to purchase this knowing its money well spent.

Buy here


*please excuse the quality of the photo. I no longer have a camera so it had to be taken by my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment