LUSH, RO'S ARGAN Body Conditioner


Packed full of ingredients to feed and nourish the skin: argan oil, cocoa butter, cupuaca butter, brazil nut oil, almond oil and she butter.

When I went to LUSH OXFORD on my first ever event we had a lock in with a skin consultant who gave us some free samples of different face products for our skin type (which the post will be uploaded soon so keep an eye out!)
She then recommend this RO'S ARGAN Body Conditioner after hearing some of us girls moan about the effort of moisturizing after a bath or shower. I knew as soon as she told us to feel how smooth her shoulder was and told us you use it in the shower whilst wet, I wanted to purshase it! 


The great thing about this is that you do all your normal steps in the shower/bath then you apply this skin conditioner, leave it for a few minutes then wash it off! 
You get out the shower with smooth silky skin. 
You really don't need a lot and its one less step to do after your bath/shower when you just want to relax!

Its certainly won me over, and I've only used it 4/5 times but the results each time are amazing and is definitely on my list for repurchase.  




No comments:

Post a Comment