Barry M, Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette



Pink, White,Light Brown, Dark Silver, Gold, Darkest Brown and Pink Blush

I am a newbie to all eye shadows as I quite like the natural look.
I went into boots on an adventure for a new mascara and came across this Barry M Palette which are all light colours and easy to work with which I thought would be great for beginners such as me.
Included is a mirror and 2 eye applicators which may not be everyone's favorite as well as mine, but the colours are a perfect mix to create your look.
The eye shadows itself are so pigmented on the hand when testing but I can't lie, I was a little disappointed with the pink when I applied it to my eye lid as it didn't show as much as I would of hopped. Apart from that, all of the other colours are easily shown on the lid but you might want a darker blusher as it's also very light when applied to the cheeks and does give out a little glitter.


Pink, White Light Brown and Dark Silver

Gold, Darkest Brown and Pink Blush


As I said this is a great palette for beginners as you can work on how heavy or light you want the shadow giving you a suttle day look or a glam night look.
I do find it hard to apply using the provided applicators as I would rather use a brush but that could just be my personal choice.
Give it a try and see what you think!

Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette - £6.49

RachelMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment